|
作者:登峰小補丸
內容:商英相關指數:★★★★
在詢問客人飲食限制或偏好前後,你都可以提出邀請。如果你已經知道賓客的限制和偏好,可以請他去特定的餐館。如果不知道,可以先提出一般性的邀請,稍後再決定餐廳。
Show Time →
A:I would like to invite you for dinner tomorrow evening.
(明天晚上我想請您吃晚餐。)
B:That sounds good. I"d be happy to join you.
(聽起來不錯。我就不客氣了。)
A:Do you have any dietary restrictions?
(您有什麼不吃的東西嗎?)
B:Well, I have diabetes, so I need to avoid starches as much as possible.
(嗯…我有糖尿病,所以我必須盡量避免澱粉類的東西。)
A:I see. That is no problem. What kind of food do you like?
(我知道了。那不成問題。您喜歡哪種食物?)
B:I am from the middle of the US, so I like meat. Seafood is okay,too.
(我來自美國中部,所以我喜歡肉類。海鮮也可以。)
A:Would you rather eat beef or chicken?
(您比較想吃牛肉還是雞肉?)
B:Well, I eat beef so much in the States, so chicken sounds better,actually.
(嗯……我在美國很常吃牛肉,所以雞肉似乎比較好。)
A:Do you like spicy food?
(您喜歡吃辣的食物嗎?)
B:Sure.
(當然。)
A:Okay. Then I know a great restaurant you will like. Would six o"clock suit you?
(好,那我知道一家您會喜歡的好餐廳。六點您方便嗎?)
B:Six is fine.
(六點可以。)
A:I"ve invited a few other people. Some of the sales associates would like to get to know you.
(我另外約了一些人。有幾個業務夥伴想要認識您。)
B:Sounds nice. How should I dress?
(聽起來蠻好的。我應該穿什麼?)
A:Just come as you are. The restaurant is a family-style place.
There will be businesspeople in suits and farmers wearing jeans and T-shirts!
(隨意就可以了。那家餐廳是家庭式的。那裡會有穿西裝的商界人士,
也會有穿牛仔褲和T恤的農夫!)
必通句型
.WHAT KIND OF FOOD DO YOU LIKE? 你喜歡哪種食物?
.WHICH DO YOU PREFER:X OR Y? 您比較喜歡哪個:X或Y?
.I WOULD LIKE TO INVITE YOU TO/FOR .... 我想請您去/吃(或喝).......。
.IS (time) OKAY FOR YOU? (時間)您可以嗎?
回應者:阿華
內容:推
回應者:阿華
內容:推
|