搞定辦公室英文 No.908訊息寄給好友!
寄件者 姓名:
寄件者 E-mail:
收件者 姓名:
收信人 E-mail:
主題:

內容:

作者:登峰小補丸
內容:搞定辦公室英文


糗了!客戶來電如何應對?如何和外籍同事閒聊搏感情?年度評核如何表現,好加深老闆印象?辦公室英文不佳,注定和升官加薪無緣,從這裡扎穩英文基本功,全面翻新職場整體表現和能見度!
Rejecting Requests for Favors(拒絕提供協助。)


隨著日子一天一天的過去,越來越多的請求向著達倫湧來。然而號稱超級大好人的達倫,已經漸漸開始厭倦幫每個人的忙了.......


實戰對話→
Brenda:Hi, Darren. I hate to ask you for a favor, but would you please look after my dog,
Rusty, while I"m on vacation?
(布蘭達:嗨,達倫,我很不願意請你幫忙,
但是我去渡假時你可不可以幫我照料我的狗羅斯提?)
Darren:I"m sorry. No. I don"t really think I have time to look after your dog Rusty, Brenda.
I"ve got quite a few projects to finish at work.
(達倫:對不起,不行,我恐怕沒有時間照料你的狗羅斯提,布蘭達。
我還有公司好幾個專案要完成。)
Brenda:That"s OK. Don"t worry about it.
(布蘭達:沒關係,別放在心上。)
Next, Darren sees one of his coworkers, Billy Chen. Darren tries to hide, but it"s too late; Billy sees him.
(接著,達倫看到他的一個同事,比利.陳。達倫試著躲起來,但為時已晚,因為比利已經看到他了。)
Billy:Darren, nice to see you again. Hey, did you know I"m moving to a new apartment this weekend?
I"d like to invite you to a party next week.
(比利:達倫,很高興又見到你。嘿,你知不知道我這個週末要搬到一間新公寓?
我想下週請你來參加派對。)
Darren:Oh, great. Thanks.
(達倫:噢,好極了,謝謝。)
Billy:May I ask you a favor?
(比利:我可以請你幫個忙嗎?)
Darren:Uhm, what?
(達倫:呃,什麼忙?)
Billy:Do you think you could help me move this Sunday?
(比利:你想你這個星期天可以幫我搬家嗎?)
Darren:I don"t think so. I have plans to go to the beach on Sunday.
(達倫:我想不行,我星期天打算去海邊。)
Billy:No problem. Maybe you could stop by before you go to the beach and help a little.
(比利:沒問題,也許你可以在去海邊前順道過來幫我一下。)
Darren:I"d rather not. I want to get to the beach early with my friends.
(達倫:我想還是不要吧,我要和我的朋友早早到海邊去。)
Billy:Thanks, anyway.
(比利:還是謝謝你。)

必通句型
.I don"t think so. 我想不行.
.I"d rather not. 我還是不要吧。
.I"m sorry. No. 對不起,不行。